Tear me apart and find my hiding spot Make me understand why this blood Won't wash off my hands, you preach I listen, you screeching,you call preaching You wait to inhale me, I stay where I am I don't scream, the blood rushes through You find me when I'm at my most sinful Saying that only God can save me Doesnt mean he will.
I am not afraid to leave home Even though I will never find the same tree twice One is rotten and one is creating fruit Where the juice leaks onto my hands and down my arms I won’t give in to nostalgia I will have remnants of you Bringing them up out of me uncontrollably Forever even though your diminished personality has left me for good far away from home there is a waterless land filled with cacti, sucking dry the energy and hope of the youth.
Comments
Post a Comment